Agronomy Days: A New Vision
Honoring a robust 65-year history, Agronomy Days has evolved into a season-long series of opportunities. We invite stakeholders and community members to interact with experts at the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES) research farms.
While some events will be scheduled, Department of Crop Sciences organizers encourage a close eye on the Agronomy Days list of events. You will see both scheduled and pop-up activities with co-host Illinois Extension and other partners. Visitors can look forward to:
- Field days – Tour research demonstration plots and hear from researchers on the latest findings.
- Shade tree talks – Like traditional outreach talks, but with a less formal feel. Plus, light refreshments.
- Tailgates – In-the-moment, behind-the-scenes looks at crop science research as it’s happening.
Miscanthus Agronomy Day!
If you are interested in Miscanthus Agronomy Day, please take the following survey.
Research & Programs
Transformational Department of Crop Sciences research happens every day, bringing in experts from across the College of ACES, the Urbana-Champaign campus, and beyond. Research areas include:
- Data Acquisition & Analysis
- Plant Improvement
- Production Management and Ecology
- Plant Protection
Get started today!
If you are interested in earning Certified Crop Advisor continuing education units check out the instructions below on how to self-report your credits. We look forward to seeing you next year!